Educationist & Social Worker
- Former Lecturer in Sociology & English.
- Member of the Management Committee of Women’s Peace League from 1997 onwards. Has served as Honorary Treasurer and Vice President.
- Social Worker under the aegis of All India Women’s Conference,(Sion-Wadala-Kurla-Chembur Mahila Mandal Branch)from 1974 to 1992,at Mumbai.
- Served the institution in various capacities as Honorary Treasurer, Secretary & Vice President.
Specialist in Child Psychology
- Member since 1992. Involved in managing the Primary section of the WPL.
- Has worked as a school teacher in WPL in the 1960's and as a child psychologist in Mumbai.
- Well versed in classical music and adept in handicrafts.
Teacher & Writer
- A member for the last 20 years.
- Has been a teacher at the Secondary school level and has served in reputed institutions – The East West School & Parents and Teachers’ Association School.
- Well versed in Classical Music and adept in handicrafts.
- Member since 1999. Responsible for all matters related to legal and administrators matters of WPL.
- Practicing Attorney for more than 33 years. Honorary Treasurer of Karnataka Federation of Women Lawyers from 1991 to 1999.
- Accomplished Bharathanatyam dancer. Has received award on International Women’s day.
- Member of the Managing Committee from 2010.
- Worked in a reputed public sector bank for more than 30 years before superannuation.
Entrepreneur & Litterateur
- Member of the Management Committee and Honorary Treasurer of WPL since 2006.
- Entrepreneur since 1991. Director, Nittoor GreenFields Pvt. Ltd – A Corporate House in the Hospitality Segment.
- Well Versed in Carnatic Music & Gamaka, she is also an avid writer. Her short stories, biographical articles and travelogues are regularly published in popular Kannada publications.
- Was Joint Secretary of Kannadigara Koota, Beasantnagar, Chennai from 2002 to 2005.
- Joint Editor of the WPL School Magazine – “Naidile”
- Member of the WPL Managing Committee since 2009 has been involved in various developmental activities of the school.
- Well versed in music and handicrafts.
- Member of the Managing Committee and Secretary of WPL from 1999.
- Worked as Principal of R.V. Teacher's training College for more than 20 years before superannuation.
- Chairperson of the Examination Board of Karnataka Secondary Education Board in 1990's.
- Has conducted Educational programmes in All India Radio.
- Has received award from Government of Karnataka in 1994 for a project on “Population Education”
Social Worker, Writer & Musicologist
- Has been a member of the Managing Committee since 1965.
- Honorary Treasurer from 1967 to 1996 and former Vice President .
A long standing member of WPL and a former Vice President.
Has held positions in many social and cultural organizations like Veerashava Mahasabha as Vice President, Victoria Hospital Board of Visitors, Kadali Mahila Vedike, etc.
Has conducted projects on socially relevant issues and made presentations to women’s groups and schools on social issues including one on “Old Age Homes” at the “NAIKA” in USA.
- A member since 1992. Has served the managing committee as Vice President.
- Retired from the Government of India as an Accounts Officer.
- Active in social work in several areas.
Professor of Medical Oncology
- Member of the Managing Committee for the last 15 years. Active in healthcare of students and Staff of WPL.
- A gold medal winning meritorious medical student, renowned Professor and respected Medical administrator. Former Superintendent , Kidwai Memorial Hospital.
Has been active in providing medical care to the down trodden.
- Has contributed research articles in reputed medical journals published in India and abroad.
Educationist & Litterateur
- Lecturer in Sociology.
- Member of WPL since 1990. Has served on the Managing Committee including as Vice President. Has been the Editor of the School magazine “Naidile” for the last 15 years.
- Author of books on historical , social themes and Translation to Kannada.
- Has won awards from the Kannada Sahithya Parishath for literary critiques on popular Kannada novels.
- Karnataka State awarded for her book “Namma Kanoonu” in 1986.
Teacher & Social Worker
- A member of the school for the last 20 years.
- Has held several positions in the Inner Wheel Club including District Governor and representative of India in the International Board of Inner wheel club.
- Actively involved in the area of healthcare to the economically downtrodden sections of the society.
- Member of the WPL Managing Committee since 2009.